“Insight From A Serious Entrepreneur.”
Who I Am
One of the first people to promote VoIP as the future of communications; spent 10 years hosting / curating / producing the VON trade show which helped accelerate the worldwide adoption of VoIP. During this time started the company which pivoted into Vonage and worked on getting the Pulver Order issued by the FCC, paving the way for the VOIP technologies that lead the growth in digital communication as the internet expanded.
From blogging since the term was invented to investing in Twitter early on, I have been an early-days promoter and supporter of the social technologies that power todays web.
My latest company, Zula, is working to change how team collaboration works and make remote work easier and more powerful than ever before.
Recent Media Coverage
- Authenticity On Social Media: Finding The Right Balance As A Financial Advisor Forbes
- Is Comcast’s Net Neutrality Pledge Enough? Bloomberg TV
- Faces Of The Startup Nation: Q&A With Internet Pioneer Jeff Pulver No Camels
- Freedom to innovate key to Internet future: Column USA Today
- Social Communications And Keeping Your Customers With Jeff Pulver
- Fireside chat with Jeff Pulver, Co-Founder of Vonage Startup Grind
- Breakfast with Jeff Pulver & Friends at hiCenterTimes of Israel